Search The Sauce FTW - New & Improved!

Sunday 8 June 2014

Chey P. aka monimusume


'Sup fappers? Despite being busy the past several days I've still managed to fulfill a request from one of our Twitter followers, although it took a month for me to do so. Hey, better late than never, right? This is actually the very first request I received so I scoured the interwebs far & wide to find & collect all the good stuff that I can from this chick while making sure to meet your high quality standards in terms fap material. So without further adieu...

She's cute, loves anime, playing JRPGs & listening J-pop as much as she loves showing off her big boobies, so she's practically every otaku's wet dream come true.

More preview pics:






Sample video:



DOWNLOAD (1,035 pics, 168 GIFs & 40 videos, 0.98 Gb) MIRROR LINK

As always, all photos & videos have been collected from various sources & all duplicates were removed. FAP HARD!

20 comments:

  1. Hey Yakisoba, didn't know how to contact you, but I found this site from a watermark on a picture I saw on facebook of this really cute asian chick in her bathroom with bunny ears on. I searched your whole site and can't find the rest of them.. Is there any way I can email you the picture and see if you still have the collection somewhere??? maybe its an old one from your older site...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I think you may be referring to the Asian Brianna/Gina Nguyen set. Unfortunately, she or a friend of hers contacted me to ask for that set to be removed. You may want to look for it somewhere else, sorry.

      Delete
    2. I only saw one picture haha :(

      Delete
    3. This her ? Not my pic, btw: http://fap.to/images/full/51/157/1575208364.jpg

      Delete
    4. Jesus, can I have more of that?

      Delete
  2. I'm trying to download the material but the website says it's not available

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just checked it & confirmed that both links are still active.

      Delete
  3. man, the person who contacted you is an impostor maybe
    look that:
    http://anon-ib.com/azn/res/168.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, is there anyway you could make a torrent for this? the browser download is taking forever

    not that i'm not grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why don´t you do a torrent of this? It would be more comfortable to us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From one dumper to another, you have my respect, and my thanks.
    (Obligatory, "And my axe!")

    ReplyDelete
  7. She moved her tumblr and I can't find it anymore, can you try and help me track it down for more content?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both. I need more of those tits in my life.

      Delete
    2. Give this man an internet. Thank you!

      Delete
  8. can you re-upload this file?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anyway I can get this collection? Are you about to reupload it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really don't think anyone is going to see this but it would definitely be great if you could reupload this

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dawg this was my last hope of getting this.

    ReplyDelete