Search The Sauce FTW - New & Improved!

Monday 10 June 2013

Crazy Carrie aka ItsGoneForever



The Backstory

So what do you get when you give an allegedly slightly autistic girl a video camera & internet access? Epic videos that will give you the biggest yet weirdest boner ever, that's what! Apparently, a girl named Carrie posted 59 videos of her teasing, stripping & masturbating while trying her best to look sexy & seductive, but comes off goofy & awkward. It's a good thing she has a great fappable body, or else everyone would've went "What the fuck did I just watch?"

Here, have a sample video:



Here are some screenshots:






You might find a torrent somewhere of this but it's almost 7 Gb. The waiting time to get that shit downloaded will be ridiculous especially if it barely has any seeders & you already have the lotion & tissue paper prepared for a fapping session to an autistic girl with a great body shaking her thing. Well, have no fear! The videos have been compressed for your fapping pleasure without sacrificing the quality & can easily be downloaded using the link below.

DOWNLOAD all 59 videos (882.13 Mb) MIRROR LINK

"Hall Of Fame" material? Hell yeah, motherfucker! FAP HARD!


12 comments:

  1. Where did you get the backstory? Everyone's seen those videos, but no one, as far as I can tell can trace them to anywhere but "youtube". Which, if they were ever there, they're not there anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the backstory? Everyone's seen those videos, but no one, as far as I can tell can trace them to anywhere but "youtube". Which, if they were ever there, they're not there anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the videos & backstory years ago from a defunct amateur board.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, a deposit file link that takes two hours and stops working if my internet drops for a second is such more convenient than a torrent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the videos do no have sound, any way to fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The vids have no sound witch kinda sucks :\

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok so to settle the sound issue once & for all I went ahead & downloaded the videos since I'm unable to find my copies on my hard drive and I have confirmed that ALL the videos HAVE SOUND. Though compressed, they all have retained their respective audio.

    I'm not sure if some of you here just had their movie players on mute or just trolling, but I would like to reiterate that ALL 59 VIDEOS HAVE SOUND.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya sound works i only wish there was more lmao

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know her in real life. I won't reveal any details about her, but she's fucking awesome in person despite being slightly strange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah yeah and I'm Michael Jackson back from the dead !

      Delete
  9. thats good to hear ^^^ wish I knew her lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw her at the library once. I was star struck.

    ReplyDelete